Our Volunteer lead Santa Cruz Sweaty Sheep Program continues to grow, but not without you!!!
Email Ryan@sweatysheep.com if you’d like to learn more about the program or have an interest in leading any number of fun, formative, playful meet ups/intentional communities! We want everything from board games to dancing, Art to hiking, sailing and surfing to knitting and sipping… Get creative and playful… and help us create a holistic community of intentional recreation.
Our Goal is to create a culture of ‘Compassion’ by uniting in ‘Common-Passions’… Using play as the “Common-Unity’ of a more cohesive ‘Community!”
Don’t read any further before you Facebook “Friend” us … everyone loves friends and you don’t want to miss an impromptu surf, sail, or hike invite!!!!
- Unbuntu Acres Gardening days: Tuesdays and Fridays 10-2pm. (activities for all!!!). 335 Golf Club dr.
- Wednesday Reflective Sails! No sailing experience needed and first come first serve (12 spots every week… so sing up today!!) Devotion and cast off AT 1PM (yes, late arrivals result in tears or a swim:). Set Sail with Us!!!/
- Sunday Bible Study Sails: 1pm At P dock all Sundays we aren’t taking over partner churches…
- Dec. 17th: Tune into KSCO at 7:45am and hear us on the radio as we announce our ‘Ministry of Loneliness’ program!!! Then…
- 12-4pm : Join us at the downtown Library at noon for a chance to dive in with our new work alongside the County as the ‘Ministry of Loneliness’. You will be able to enroll as a community careprovider/companion alongside our group and hear about fun, recreational, resourceful, and relevant ways to address lonliness in our community!
- Dec 18th: Community Watercolor Lessons and Caroling following volunteer day! 335 Golf Club dr
- Dec. 24th: Annual Christmas Eve Inclusive Farm Service at the Homeless Garden Project Farm at Delaware and Schaefer Rds.
- Dec. 30th: Takeover of Watsonville Presbyterian Church 10am)
- January 5th: Twelth night service and party at the farm! 335 Golf Club Dr. Bring the fam, snacks, smiles and get ready for an inclusive reflection to close out the ’12 days of Christmas’ followed by times of merrymaking!
- Keep up via Facebook “Sweaty Sheep Santa Cruz”