(We are still early into our Santa Cruz chapter,
click here for a little info… Email Ryan@sweatysheep.com if you’d like to learn more about the program or have an interest in leadership.)
And Facebook “Friend” us today… everyone loves friends and you don’t want to miss an impromptu surf, sail, or hike invite!!!!
So what better way to spend a few Sunday afternoons than hanging at the beach participating in our first ever build-n-play Uke-overy offering! We have 20 build your own uke kits and this is a weekly time centered around building up each other and our own self-acceptance and awareness! 5 sessions (the 1st a build and decorate and meet-n-greet day) and concluding each is an optional time of beach play and/or sailing! Super stoked! This is for anyone… with themes of recovery from depression, anxiety, addiction, trauma, etc… Stay tuned (no pun intended) for our summer session dates!
- Unbuntu Acres Gardening days: Tuesdays and Fridays 10-2pm. (activities for all!!!). 335 Golf Club dr.
- Wednesday night races! No sailing experience needed and first come first serve (10 spots every week… so sing up today!!) Devotion and cast off AT 5:30PM (yes, you late arrivals result in tears or a swim:). https://soggysheepracing.eventbrite.com/
- Sunday Bible Study Sails: 1pm At P dock all Sundays we aren’t taking over partner churches…
- September 9-14th… Tahoe Retreat… Email us with interest!
- Set 30th: Sailing Church! Noon at P dock!
- October 6th: Farm Party! Tapas and Tunes! 335 Golf Club dr
- October 13th: Open Streets West Cliff (look for our booth and come play)
- Keep up via Facebook “Sweaty Sheep Santa Cruz”