(We are still early into our Santa Cruz chapter,
click here for a little info… Email Ryan@sweatysheep.com if you’d like to learn more about the program or have an interest in leadership.)
And Facebook “Friend” us today… everyone loves friends and you don’t want to miss an impromptu surf, sail, or hike invite!!!!
So what better way to spend a few Sunday afternoons than hanging at the beach participating in our first ever build-n-play Uke-overy offering! We have 20 build your own uke kits and this is a weekly time centered around building up each other and our own self-acceptance and awareness! 5 sessions (the 1st a build and decorate and meet-n-greet day) and concluding each is an optional time of beach play and/or sailing! Super stoked! This is for anyone… with themes of recovery from depression, anxiety, addiction, trauma, etc… Stay tuned (no pun intended) for our summer session dates!
- Unbuntu Acres Gardening days: Tuesdays and Fridays 10-2pm. (activities for all!!!). 335 Golf Club rd.
- Wednesday night races! No sailing experience needed and first come first serve (10 spots every week… so sing up today!!) https://soggysheepracing.eventbrite.com/
- Sunday Bible Study Sails: 1pm At P dock
- June 16/17th Backpacking in Nicene Marks!
- Sunday June 4th: Takeover of Evergreen Presbyterian San Jose!
- Sunday June 24th: Our food truck kickoff! Find us in between High Street Christian and Peace United churches on High St 10-1pm!
- Sunday July 1st: Takeover Santa Cuz Unitarian Universalist Church
- September Retreat toTahoe… Email us with interest!