Our Volunteer lead Santa Cruz Sweaty Sheep Program continues to grow, but not without you!!!
Email Ryan@sweatysheep.com if you’d like to learn more about the program or have an interest in leading any number of fun, formative, playful meet ups/intentional communities! We want everything from board games to dancing, Art to hiking, sailing and surfing to knitting and sipping… Get creative and playful… and help us create a holistic community of intentional recreation.
Our Goal is to create a culture of ‘Compassion’ by uniting in ‘Common-Passions’… Using play as the “Common-Unity’ of a more cohesive ‘Community!”
Don’t read any further before you Facebook “Friend” us … everyone loves friends and you don’t want to miss an impromptu surf, sail, or hike invite!!!!
- Keep up with our new art initiative!!! Follow: Click 4 the TGIF event page!
- EVERY WEEK YOUR INVITED TO OUR SUNDAY HAPPY-ART-HOUR! Click here Sunday at 359pm!!
- Unbuntu Acres Gardening days at ‘Common Roots Farm‘: Tuesdays and Fridays 10-2pm. (activities for all!!!). 335 Golf Club dr. Sign up at www.commonrootsfarm.org !!)
- Wednesday Reflective Sails! No sailing experience needed and first come first serve (24 spots every week… so sign up today!!) Sweaty Sheep Events | Eventbrite Devotion and cast off AT 5:30PM (yes, late arrivals result in tears or a swim:). Text Ryan @ 443-223-7334!
- Thursday Special Needs Sailing! 145pm Help us make the bay accessible to all! Text Ryan to volunteer!
- Sunday Spirit Sails!! 2-5pm! Meet at D dock at 2pm and text/call Capt Ryan with any questions 443-223-7334 Sign up for free at Sweaty Sheep Events | Eventbrite if you’ll be joining age fun!
- 1st Sundays worship at the Unitarian Universalist church on Freedom Blvd, 10am (ON ZOOM FOR COVID)
- This is exciting! Each first Sunday we will engage in a shared service where Rev Ryan (your sweaty sheep guru) and Rev Russ of the uua take 10 min each to reflect on a topic such as doubt, human nature, transcendence etc…
- This time also includes an amazing organic lunch and full array of formative supplemental breakout sessions for each age group centered at diverse faith exploration and inclusivity.
- THIRD SUNDAYS: SPECIAL NEEDS INCLUSIVE NON-CHURCHY CHURCH IN THE TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH COURTYARD 5pm following our sail. This is a time to express your unique faith, ask questions, be yourself, and feel welcome amongst your favorite flock!
Saturday Oct 30th: Special needs halloween party and dance! Trinity Presbyterian 5-8pm… dress to impress (or scare) and join the fun alongside some super special friends! Call Rev Ryan at 4432237334 to volunteer
Sat Dec 4th: Caroling and advent service on the boat followed by the community lighted boat parade!
Sat Dec 12th: Christmas crafts and tree decoration service at the Farm! 2pm-?
Dec. 24th: Christmas eve bonfire, twin lakes beach 5-8pm
- Keep up via Facebook “Sweaty Sheep Santa Cruz”